The Guidance Center would like to thank the community for attending the Celebration in the Park. Over 400 people attended to raise awareness about recovery treatment programs available in western Arkansas and to celebrate those in recovery.
Recovery Month emphasizes the importance of seeking physical and mental wellness every day. It is critical that people experiencing mental and/or substance abuse disorders receive the support they need from the community.
The reality is that behavioral health is essential to health, prevention works, treatment is effective, and people recover.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental and/or substance abuse disorder, please contact us today at 479-452-6650 for more information.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
- Presenting Sponsor: Stephens Productions
- Promotion Sponsors: Lavender & Wyatt Systems and Brown, Hiller, Clark & Associates
- Food Sponsor: Bancorp South
- Ride Sponsor: Harris Siding & Windows
- Chip Sponsor: McMillan Distributing
- Popcorn Sponsor: Blue Cross Blue Shield